Hope you are doing well after setting up your own blog, Now there are many best SEO tools and websites, but here I am writing about some which are small are useful for your site’s search ranking. Simple Websites Will Always Lead to Better SEO Ranking. So now you follow these ways, and watch your website increase the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
- 1 Publish top quality content
- 2 Keep Updating Your Content regularly
- 3 Metadata
- 4 Have a Strong Link Building
- 5 Use ALT tags
- 6 Create & Submit a Search Engine Site Map
- 7 Tools For Generating Content Ideas
- 8 Tools For Finding Link Partners
- 9 Top SEO Plugins/Extensions
Publish top quality content
Quality content is what it takes, stuff that actually helps people make money. Quality content is the top most criteria of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended use increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance. Identify a keyword phrase for each page. Think about how your reader might search for that specific page. Then research that with Google AdWords keyword tool, repeat that phrase or keyword several times throughout the page—once or twice in the opening and closing paragraphs, and two to four more times throughout the remaining content. But it should not be more than 4 to 5% of content density.
Don’t forget to use bold, italics, heading tags (<h1>, </h2>, <h3>, <h4> etc.) and other emphasis tags to highlight keyword phrases, but don’t exceed these.
Never sacrifice good writing for SEO. Always write for users, not for the search engine or machine.
Keep Updating Your Content regularly
You have probably noticed that I feel appealing strongly about the content. This is also done by Search engines. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh and updated.
When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata, or information about the contents of your page. If you have a CMS site, the UMC web team will have pre-populated this data for you:
· Title Metadata
Title metadata is responsible for the page titles displayed at the top of a browser window. It is the most important metadata on your page. For those with a CMS website, the web team has developed an automated system for creating the meta title for each web page.
· Description Metadata
Descriptive metadata is the textual description that a browser will use in your page search return. Think of it as your site’s window display—a concise and appealing description of what is contained within, with the goal of encouraging people to enter.
· Keyword Metadata
Keyword metadata are the search phrases that Your Page Must Have the Words You Think People Will Search For. You’ll want to include a variety of phrases. However, don’t get greedy: if your list becomes excessive, the browser may completely ignore the data. As a general rule, try to keep it to about 6-8 phrases with each phrase consisting of 1-4 words. A great example would be “computer science degree.”
If you’re using the WordPress platform to manage your blog, then I would recommend only installing and activate WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
Have a Strong Link Building
Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having “click here” links, try writing out the name of the destination. “Click here” has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas “Small SEO Tools for Bloggers” is rich with keywords and will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.
Always describe your images and videos using ALT tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers.
These are only a few of the many methods for improving your search engine ranking. If you want to learn more, I recommend the following resources:
- moz.com—professional blog and SEO tools
- google.com/webmasters/tools—a great reference for understanding your Google site stats
- google.com/addurl—add your URL to Google
- http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit—add your URL to Yahoo
Create & Submit a Search Engine Site Map
A site map is specially designed for search engines. While such a site map does not guarantee that Google will index and list every page,
- Creating Your Sitemap
- Submitting to Google
- Submitting to Yahoo!
- Submitting to MSN/Bing
- Submitting to DMOZ
Tools For Generating Content Ideas
- Korea: This also works like an SEO tool. Here you can visit your interesting feeds, you can follow the topics, ask your questions and also you can answer other questions. It also helps you to improve your relationship with other bloggers.
- FAQ Fox: t’s a tool that scrapes content from a variety of highly-trafficked sources so that you can get a better idea of what questions are being asked and what answers are being given.
- ContentGems system monitors over 200k sources in order to send you daily emails listing articles that may be of interest to you based on your selected topics.
- WikiMindMap is a website that creates mind maps from Wikipedia articles. A mind map is a visual representation of concepts, ideas and topics that are associated with or related to a central concept.
- Google Trends is the source to get ideas about trending topics.
- Google Alerts: This is the alert system by Google, here you can subscribe your mail to get the alerts about your selections. On a daily basis you will receive the alerts with regards to your subscriptions.
Tools For Finding Link Partners
OpenLinkProfiler does a lot of what I do anyway – it just does it faster.
I really like the advanced filtering capabilities of this tool, as you can have it narrowed down your links which have been linked to your site whether it is nofollow or dofollow.
Now start looking at some other sites one by one and you’ll learn about them slowly but surely. There are many important factors:
- Quick Sprout By Neil Patel
Top SEO Plugins/Extensions
Do you know of any other SEO tools or resources? If so, leave a comment.