This is actually a question raised in every blogger’s mind that how can I easily get ranked in SERP’s, but the solution is to use proper on page SEO and the social sharing to the appropriate networks and their communities or channels. I do believe if you just started writing a blog, then you need to focus on the quality of your content with proper keyword research and keyword relationship.
Keyword Research And Analysis
Keywords and relationships
When you use any keyword phrase for writing, then the search engine always hunt for the related other phrases and concepts that are related to the same.
Search engines better know for what users are searching, suppose I am searching a keyword “movie for love in a ship” Google will likely understand that I am asking about the movie Titanic, not about pages optimized for those specific keywords. The Knowledge Graph shows us how Google relates concepts to each other. In the case of Titanic, this may be showing how the film relates to ratings, reviews, actors, writers, and the cast.
Contextually rich content includes:
- Close alternates and synonyms: This Includes abbreviations, plurals, and phrases that mean the similar thing.
- Primary related keywords: Words and phrases that relate to the main keyword phrase.
- Secondary related keywords: Words and phrases that are related to the primary related keywords.
- Entity relationships: Concept that describes the properties and relationships between people, places, and things.
There are several keyword research and analysis tools out there to practice with, but here I am providing some top SEO tools:
- Übersuggest: grabs information from Google Suggest. What makes this tool unique is that it provides a lots of keyword suggestions by taking your seed keyword and adds every letter in the alphabet after it to generate hundreds of suggested keywords.
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- Bing Keyword Tool
- Keyword Spy
- Google Display Planner
- SEO Book keyword tools
- Google Trends
- Soovle: This is an easy to use free keyword research tool that shows you keyword suggestions results from Amazon, Wikipedia, Ask.com, Google Suggest and YouTube. You can download and save the results in a CSV file by clicking the download icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Scrapbox tool is a “Keyword Scraper” tool. This tool does the same thing as UberSuggest, only you get more results. You can also filter out duplicate keywords and download the results to a CSV file
How to Find Best Long Tail Keywords
Long Tail Keywords the most popular niche keywords for SEO. If you want to rank better then you must opt for the long tail keywords to get ranked. This also helps you if you are a new blogger and have just started to write articles on your blog, then its better to go with long tail keywords because these keywords have less competition than regular topic keywords. I would also suggest using the keywords for less competition and less searches at the initial stage of blogging. My favorite is to research long tail keywords is the Google’s suggestion with some mix with my strategy which I am here explaining to you:
“Searches Related To…” from Google Search Result Page
Did you ever notice that when you scroll to the bottom of Google’s search results there’s a section called, “Searches related to…”
It looks like this:
You just need to search first your primary keyword and then scroll down to see the suggestions.
Tip: Take one of the keywords from the “Searches related to…” area, pop that into Google, and check out the “Searches related to…” results for that keyword. Rinse and repeat until you have a filtered list of awesome keywords that the Keyword Planner doesn’t show you.
There are many more methods, which you can opt for long tail keyword research, but here I suggested which I am using for myself.
Finally, incorporate that keyword as part of that page’s on-page SEO.
Along with this keyword research I would highly recommend to share your blog post after publishing for promotion to various social networks to get higher conversion along with the SERP rankings.
I also recommend checking out an article for Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts with Planning. This article will help you properly plan for writing an article on your blog.
Now that’s How to do Keyword Research and analysis for higher rankings, I also want your opinion about keyword research that how do you do and what are your experiences for the keywords research and analysis. Let me know your ideas for keyword research in the comments.